Sunday 14 November 2010

Christmas is coming...yay!




It's definitely starting to feel fes
tive around here with the occasional Christmas song now on the radio and all the twinkly lights that are appearing in the shops, I do totally love this time of year! Although I started on my xmas products way back at the beginning of May - crazy world - this week the Christmas production line here also seems to have stepped up a gear as people have evidently started their Christmas shopping. I must admit I actually started mine this week too, which is very organised I know, no more rushing around present-buying on Christmas Eve for me this year!

My sewing machine still seems to be holding up, thank god, so have bee
n sewing lots of Christmas badges and buttons this week...



I did have a lovely chilled out day yesterday though with some good friends visiting. We took a walk in the afternoon, tramping through the muddy fields up the hill to the Dovecot and then back up through town, with a little look in some of the shops. I've got a complete and utter weakness for buying pretty tree decorations, I just can't seem to stop myself, and I ended up buying three little wire beaded hearts to add to my ever growing collection. They are ever so pretty, I can't wait to get the tree up this year!

Today though I've been working hard designing and making some new Christmas-themed lavender bags, featuring Christmas trees, puddings and holly. Will be taking pictures of them som
etime this week but for now here is a peek at 'work in progress' of my tree design, which I think is my fave of the three.




Anyway, here's hoping you've had a good weekend too and are enjoying the festive atmosphere that's starting to creep in everywhere! Look out for more info on my Christmas-y giveaway coming up soon too - hopefully I'll have a bit of spare time at the end of this week to work out the details...
x

3 comments:

Emma Thomsen said...

"It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, thanks to Jenny's Buttons!" :)

Eadaoin said...

Love those buttons Jenny! Very sweet designs :)

SaraLynnArt said...

These buttons are so beautiful! They have this wonderful, heartfelt and cozy feeling about them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...