Tuesday 28 September 2010

City of Blackbirds...


Now I'm not a photographer in any real sense of the word; my product shots are often purely functional. But on joining Flickr this week, it has reminded me that there are some truly inspirational photographers out there - one of which is Dublin-based Éadaoin.

I have been following Éadaoin's amazing photo blog 'City of Blackbirds' for the last couple of months now, and her shots are simply beautiful. She has such a great understanding of colour and light, with her shots often bathed in a lovely gentle hue, with a soft focus that just draws you in... magic. Lots of Éadaoin's photographs feature natural subjects, such as flowers, plants and animals, but I also love her more architectural shots of buildings, such as the ones of Paris I have featured here. Then of course there are the cupcakes! Now who doesn't like cupcakes? Especially ones as divine looking as these...

I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I do... if so, you should definitely check out her lovely blog and etsy shop, where you can buy many of her gorgeous photographs as prints:)



p.s. I know there are a lot of photos on this post, but I make no apologies, there were so many pretty ones I just couldn't choose between them... Thanks Éadaoin for letting me share them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely photos <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...